Bureau-mandated site visit
Site visit required for direct access to consumer credit data from Equifax
A 20-minute site visit of your office must be conducted by a third-party before gaining access to the Premium Bankruptcy Credit Report.
During the visit you can expect the company representatives to make sure you have the following types of security requirements in place:
- Offices located in a commercial building
- Locks on office doors and file cabinets
- Use of a shredder to destroy confidential information
- Use of password-protected computers and anti-virus software
Gain access to the Premium Credit Report and start downloading creditor data in 24 hours after a completed site visit.
- Product Impacted:
- Premium Bankruptcy Credit Reports only
- Time Duration:
- 20 minutes – or less
- $50- Payable by credit card to CIN Legal
- CIN account activation:
- 24 hours after the site visit is completed
Get started now! Register through Best Case or CINcompass or contact CIN Legal at 866.218.1003.